Monday, June 2, 2014

It sure is satisfying when…



It sure is satisfying when a client goes through a group of typefaces and picks out two that were recent purchases. I knew that I liked them and I was happy to add them to my collection, but when they chose those two I was pleasantly pleased. The fonts happened to be on sale, or they were reasonably priced which is a bonus. I tend to keep up to date with what is trending at Creative Market because their font choices tend to be well thought out and versatile. Here are the two fonts that I led me to write this post. Let me know what you think. The original post and images can be found here.

Eveleth

Eveleth is a letterpress type font that has a nice texture to it, but it also comes in a clean version. Here are a few looks that convinced me on purchasing it. 
First was the price. 16 fonts for $9!!! I am a sucker for a good deal.

Nanami Rounded

The rounded look of the Nanami Rounded font is what initially caught my eye. It is a very subtle roundness, but it comes off as a nice, clean, and versatile font. The font also comes in a variety of weights, which is another feature that I look for in this type of sans serif font. I have used it in headlines and body copy and the overall effect comes off as clean and crisp. I also did a little research and this font was highly recommended because it is the successor of the Original Nanami font. It has been my font of choice since purchasing it. It is versatile and the rounded corners are a nice touch and they are eye-catching. Did I mention my proclivity for good deals? It was 75% and worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment