Sunday, June 8, 2014

My new little find…

I happened to run across PicJumbo the other day and I was happy that I did. The site hosts a variety of free images that have an open license so that you may use them for personal or commercial projects. Even though I am no professional photographer, I try to use my camera as much as possible and as often as possible. But when I need a professional photo for a project PicJumbo will be the first place I go to. The images are high quality and easily accessible . Creative Market is my next go to for images. I go to these not because they have larger collections, or even better quality of photos than the “Big Name” places, but because they are designers and people just like me. I will always buy from a design community before I look elsewhere. If you like PicJumbo, or have your own favorite place to get your images I would like to know.
You can send me an email here.
James Benavides










No comments:

Post a Comment